Today one of the most sought after effects in the fitness and health sector is fat loss, we are going to provide you with a protocol consisting of training, supplementation and diet focused on fat loss and that its validity has been proven.
We are going to focus on a metabolic type training for two reasons, it is an intense training that consumes a lot of Kcal and increases our metabolic rate in the short term, I would do this type of training 2 to 3 times a week and the rest of our days follow your normal workout routine.
Metabolic training is usually composed of compound exercises with very little rest between them, the training will consist of Supersets (groups of different exercises) of which we will perform 2-3 sets of 10-13 reps resting between 30 to 40 secs: 1 (Barbell Squats, Standing Dumbbel Shoulder Press), 2 (Standard Lunges, Incline Dubbell Bench Press), 3 (Single Arm Dumbbel Rows, V Ups).
We are going to do a PSMF diet, it is a diet really high in protein and low in calories.
- If we have less than 15% fat (M) or 24% (W) we will consume 2.5-3/p x kg of LBM on metabolic training days and 3.5-4g on weight training days, we will follow the diet for 11 days and we will carry out a carbohydrate load 3 days in a row after finishing it.
- If you have a higher fat percentage, the protein will be reduced by 0.5-1g.
- Carbs and fats will only be consumed in trace form.
- Caffeine: stimulates the NS, increases energy expenditure and the transport of fats and their oxidation.
- EGCG: increases energy expenditure and lipid oxidation.
- P-synephrine: increases metabolism, lipolysis and thermogenesis.
I would recommend taking them at a dosage of 200mg caffeine (or more) + 10mg Synephrine + 500mg EGCG, 30 minutes before training.