DNP is one of the most effective substances when it comes to burning fat, but also one of the most dangerous because if it is misused or an allergic reaction occurs, the user can die.
It works by the uncoupling process of oxidative phosphorylation (decreases the rate of formation of phosphate bonds and stimulates oxygen consumption), it causes a change in the proton gradient causing the energy to dissipate in the form of heat.
For every 100mg of DNP that is accumulated in the system, there is an increase in the basal metabolic rate of 10-15%, being a very effective help.
- Oxidative damage.
- Increases the risk of eye diseases.
- Thyroid hormone depletion.
There are different protocols, among them I will only talk about the two least dangerous
- Dose of 2-3mg / kg for several weeks (I advise not to exceed 3-4 weeks).
- Dose of 1-1.5mg / kg during the entire cutting cycle (being a very low dose it would not pose a danger if not an extra help).
- Allergic reactions: I recommend starting with VERY low doses to check that an allergic reaction does not occur.
- Since it depletes thyroid hormones, I recommend using 100mcg / day of T4 and 25mcg / day of T3 (these are the therapeutic doses).
- Diet: I would advise to follow the diet that you like the most while having a caloric deficit.
- Training: I would advise doing the least amount of cardio possible.
- To avoid (part) of oxidative stress I would use NAC, Vitamin C or Curcumin in high doses (one gram or more).
- For people at risk of eye disease I would recommend using N Acetyl Carnosine eye drops from the pharmacy.
DNP is a useful compound when it comes to weight loss (remember that it does not work miracles and you need to eat a good diet, therefore if you eat an inadequate diet you are risking your life and health for nothing for the simple reason that you are unable to control yourself eating), but if it is handled incorrectly it can cause very unpleasant side effects I DO NOT RECOMMEND its use to anyone, this guide is to try to avoid possible harm from people determined to use it.