It is a third generation SARM, being investigated by Radius Health with the aim of serving for TRT and as a treatment for prostate or breast cancer with the fewest possible side effects.
- Has a potency similar to testosterone, mg for mg has a great potency.
- Has a half-life of 60 hours (contrary to the 14 that are often said).
- Has a high affinity for androgen receptors, increasing the oxidation of fatty acids.
- Does not aromatize or convert to DHT therefore it has no androgenic capacity.
- Raises transaminases much less than the rest of the less potent SARMS.
- Basal metabolic rate increases.
- Has a neuroprotective effect (increases the feeling of well-being and libido).
- By increasing the dose it loses the selectivity characteristic of SARMS.
- The lipid profile worsens.
- Elevation of transaminases.
It is a very powerful SARM with a lot of different benefits and few side effects, doses of 14-50mg are recommended depending on weight and goals and its half-life is 60 hours.